b.glen International Terms and Conditions of Service
Welcome to b.glen International or register to be a member of b.glen International. b.glen International provides services under the following terms of Service (this clause).
These provisions limit the liability of b.glen International and impose restrictions on the use of the b.glen International's website by members. Please read the terms carefully before registeration.
Chapter I General Principles
Section 1 (Range of application and variation, etc.)
- This clause applies to b.glen International and b.glen International customers (customers refer to those who have purchased products or become members of b.glen International at the b.glen International website).
- Upon purchase of a product or being a member of b.glen International on the b.glen International website, the customer shall indicate that he/she has read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- b.glen International may change the existing terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. The customer is deemed to have read and agreed to the new terms and conditions at the time of initial purchase after these terms and conditions have been changed.
Chapter II Membership
Article 2 (Registration of Members)
- A member refers to someone who submits an application for registration and is approved in accordance with the terms of b.glen International.
- The applicant is required to meet the following conditions:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or over
- Legal capacity to sign binding contracts
For those under the age of 18: the consent of a parent or legal guardian must be obtained, who, inter alia, accepts the following terms and agrees to assume the following responsibilities:
- The act of the applicant
- The costs associated with the applicant's use of any services, software, and/or content provided
- The applicant accepts and agrees to the following terms and conditions. If the applicant does not obtain the consent of his/her parents or legal guardian, he/she should stop using/visiting this website
- If the applicant has one of the following, b.glen International may not approve the pertinent application for membership.
- The applicant was disqualified from membership for violating the provisions of this clause
- The applicant provided false content
- Applicant is a member of or separated from a criminal organization for less than five years, a member of a gang reserve, a member of a social/political movement or other similar organization (hereinafter referred to as "anti-social forces") or any of the following
- Has conducted the act of exploiting a relationship with antisocial forces in order to achieve improperly for his/herself or a third party, or cause harm to a third party.
- The act of providing money or services to antisocial force(s).
- The act of being closely related to antisocial force(s).
- The act of trading with an enterprise with or associated with antisocial force(s)
- Others that b.glen International considers inappropriate to approve an application for membership
Article 3 (Changes)
If there is any change in your registered personal data, you should contact b.glen International in time or update it on the website to ensure effective communication with b.glen International.
Article 4 (Account number and password)
- Members are responsible for keeping their passwords and accounts confidential.
- Members are not allowed to release their account numbers and passwords.
- Members are responsible for each order and agree to indemnify b.glen International for all claims against any person who makes use of the member's login information to issue an order through this website.
- Members who discover any unauthorized use of the account and password should notify b.glen International immediately.
Article 5 (Electronic newsletters)
- b.glen International and its Group Beverly Glen Laboratories, Inc. will send product and service information, electronic newsletters, and other publicity and/or promotional materials to customers through the e-mail provided at customer registration.
- Customers can contact our customer service at any time to unsubscribe to our promotional information.
Article 6 (Disqualification of membership)
- If a member commits any of the following acts, b.glen International will disqualify his/her membership without prior notice.
- Providing false information
- Improper use of account number and password
- Delayed payments
- A credit card used by a member as payment is cancelled by the issuing bank or cannot be used for any other reason
- Members have (similar) circumstances such as bankruptcy, liquidation, reorganization, etc., stop payment, or failure to pay
- It is judged that there is a possibility of the occurrence of the preceding provision
- Prolonged inability to be communicated with
- Is believed by b.glen International to have the potential to become associated with anti-social forces
- Violation of any of the provisions in this article
- No longer fit to be a member for other reasons determined by b.glen International
- b.glen International is not liable for any loss caused by disqualification of membership.
Chapter III Shopping
Article 7 (Methods of shopping)
- Customers shop through b.glen International's shopping site.
- Customers under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of their parents or legal guardian, who must then accept this clause and agree to be liable.
- b.glen International reserves the right not to accept any order for any reason. b.glen International shall not be obliged to explain the reason to the customer. The reasons include, but are not limited to, one of the following:
- The mode of shopping violates the provisions of this clause
- b.glen International judges there is a low probability of payment for goods
- The customer's conduct obstructs or impairs the interests of b.glen International or of a third party, or is considered likely to do so
- Items purchased are sold out
- Not deliverable due to unclear address, rejection by the customer, no one at the agreed upon address for a significant amount of time, etc.
- Customer wishes to send purchased item to another address without notifying b.glen International
- Difficulties in delivery of goods due to force majeure, such as natural disasters
- b.glen International believes that there is a possibility of violating public order or social morality
- Other reasons b.glen International deeming it necessary to reject an order
Article 8 (Formation of a sales contract)
A sales contract between b.glen International and the customer is established when the customer purchases on the b.glen International website and [b.glen International] sends a confirmation email to the customer.
Article 9 (Change and cancellation of orders)
After the sales contract is established, the customer may not alter or cancel the order.
Article 10 (Ownership and transfer of responsibility)
Ownership and related responsibilities of goods are automatically transferred to the customer upon receipt of the goods.
Article 11 (Payment)
- The payment is settled by credit card before delivery.
- For acceptable credit cards/companies, please refer to this website.
- The contract between the customer and the credit card company is based on the terms of the credit card company. Disputes over the use of credit cards are resolved by the customer and the credit card company.
Article 12 (Delivery)
- The range of delivery is limited to the territory of Hong Kong and Macau only.
- b.glen International shall not be liable for any loss caused by delay in delivery or inability to respond to the order due to various reasons.
- For example, an order that cannot be confirmed as a delivery address outside the usual place of residence or work is not to be sent.
- Goods are, in principle, free of charge. However, due to customer reasons, the cost of repayment is borne by the customer.
Article 13 (Accidents, etc.)
b.glen International shall not be liable for the loss, theft, or breakage of goods that occur in delivery that are not caused by b.glen International.
Article 14 (Customer cancellation of order)
- If the purchase does not conform to the skin quality of the customer or if the customer is not satisfied with the effect of the goods, you may contact b.glen International in the specified manner within 365 days after the date of the establishment of the sales contract, and cancel part or all of the order at your discretion. Each commodity is limited to be cancelled one time.
- The goods are deemed to have been applied to the preceding item if one of the following conditions is the case.
- Customer has included the commodity in another purchase and been refunded for it
- An unclear address, rejection by the customer, or a long absence from the designated address will result in b.glen International cancelling the order
- Another customer sharing the same address with the customer has returned the product based on the preceding items
- If the product is not opened for use, you may contact b.glen International in the specified manner within 8 days after the receipt of the product to cancel part or all of the order at your discretion.
- After the return of the goods, b.glen International will refund the corresponding amount based on the status of the product. If the returned product is in the trial group, the corresponding price in the trial group is calculated at the normal price ratio and the refund is issued.
- The cost of returning the goods on the basis of this Article shall be borne by b.glen International. The rebate freight will be added to the refund.
- The handling fee shall be borne by the customer.
- Refund is implemented in the form of a check.
Article 15 (b.glen International cancellation of order)
- If any of the six provinsions listed in Article 2 occurs, b.glen International may cancel the order.
- Even if customer has received the goods, they have to be returned. The cost is borne by the customer.
- The refund shall be subject to the provisions of Items 4, 6, and 7 of the preceding Article.
Article 16 (Replacement of products)
- If customer receives a defective product, he/she can contact b.glen International in the specified manner within 8 days after receiving the product and replace it with a good product. However, if the defective product is not returned to b.glen International in a specified manner within 30 days after receipt, it will be disqualified from replacement.
- If you are entrusted with the custody of defective goods by b.glen International, you may return the defective goods in a specified manner when required by b.glen International (i.e., Disregard of the preceding provision).
- If the goods are sold out, the above-mentioned provisions may be ignored.You are eligible for a refund for the defective goods.
- The first three provisions are not applicable if the goods are not damaged due to b.glen International.
- b.glen International shall bear the fees for the return of the defective goods and the redelivery of the proper goods as a result of this article.
Chapter Ⅳ On Points
Article 17 (Obtaining points)
- Customer may obtain b.points (hereinafter referred to as "points") when shopping through the b.glen International website in accordance with regulations. After payment, points can be obtained on the product delivery date.
- The goods for which points can be obtained, the proportion of points to be obtained, and the conditions associated with other points shall be determined by b.glen International and posted on the website.
Chapter V Others
Article 18 (Prohibition)
A customer may not
- provide false information to b.glen International
- sabotage b.glen International business
- improper use of third party accounts and passwords
- transfer of personal accounts and passwords for use by third parties
- act as a third party
- initiate improper credit card transactions with b.glen International
- purchase for profit purposes such as resale
- use harmful programs such as computer viruses
- act against public order
- violate the provisions of the law
- cause damage to b.glen International or a third party
- engage in acts or behavior deemed improper by b.glen International
Article 19 (Cessation, alteration, and annulment of b.glen International online sales)
- b.glen International may stop all or part of online sales when any of the following occurs.
- System inspection
- Obstacles to computer and communication lines
- Operating difficulties caused by fire, power outages, natural disasters, etc.
- Operating difficulties caused by political incidents such as wars, civil disturbances, riots, strikes, etc.
- Inability to continue operations due to changes in laws and regulations
- Other causes allowing b.glen International to terminate operations
- b.glen b.glen International reserves the right to stop, change, and annul online sales without prior notice.
- b.glen International shall not be liable for any loss to customers as a result of b.glen International cessation, alteration, or annulment of online sales.
Article 20 (Personal information)
Article 21 (Disclaimer)
- b.glen International states there is no responsibility, statement, or guarantee for:
- disruption of b.glen International online sales due to failure of communication equipment or computer
- disruption of b.glen International online sales as a result of obstruction or malicious damage by third parties
- uninterrupted access to websites or related information, correct information, no computer virus, or contaminative or destructive programming
- the disclosure of customer credit cards or other personal data due to improper conduct by third parties
- no or delay of the performance of all or part of the transaction between b.glen International and customer due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, typhoons, or tsunamis; war, riot, civil strife, major terrorist acts or diseases, or the establishment and repeal of laws
- b.glen International websites or online stores are not available
- everything else that is related to the transaction with b.glen International
- If for some reason b.glen International is liable, the amount of compensation will not exceed the limit (see the next provision). In addition, b.glen International shall be responsible only for general damage and shall not be liable for incidental, indirect, special, or predicted damage.
- The compensation limit mentioned in the preceding provision shall be the amount paid by the customer for the purchase of the goods in the transaction in which the interests of the customer are impaired.
Article 22 (Antisocial forces)
- Customer shall declare that he/she is and will not be an anti-social force and does not comply with any of the following.
- the use of antisocial forces for the purpose of achieving their own or third party's improper interests or causing harm to third parties
- the provision of funds or convenience to antisocial forces to facilitate their operation
- behavior that has similarities with the antisocial force
- behavior that carries on transaction with the antisocial force or related enterprise
- Customer shall declare that he/she will not commit any of the following acts to b.glen International by him/herself or through a third party.
- enactment of violence
- exceeding the proper requirement of legal liability
- coercive words or deeds on the transaction or the use of violence
- damage or sabotage the reputation or business of b.glen International by means of spreading rumors or other means
- other acts as stipulated in the preceding provision
- b.glen International shall terminate the transaction in the event of a customer's breach of either of the preceding two provisions, cancel the customer's membership with b.glen International, and shall not be liable for any loss to the customer.
- Cancellations based on the preceding provision, please refer to Provisions 2 and 3 in Article 14.
Article 23 (Indivisibility)
This clause is governed by the law of Hong Kong, and the application of each part of the clause is limited to the extent permitted by that law. If any part of this clause is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, only those parts which are prohibited or unenforceable are declared null and void in that jurisdiction. It will not invalidate the remainder of this clause or affect the lawfulness or enforceability of that part in other jurisdictions.
Article 24 (Basic Law and jurisdiction)
- This clause shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") and governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
- In all disputes over the sale of goods with b.glen International, the Magistrate's Court shall be the court of first instance.
Last Modified: Feb.1, 2019